Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Jitendra ---- "I have been advocating that people learn how to traverse......

Hi Eric,

I love this! I was recently with John Asseraf listening to his work (perhaps similar or the same) on Alpha wave states and reprogramming/reconfiguring neural nets to change belief and habits. He has an audio program designed to induce and guide this process. My partner, Pia, and I picked one up to experiment with.

My personal exploration and development has focused on "manually" generating alternate wave sate via a body/sensate-centered meditation in conjunction with certain breath dynamics and physical heart activation to "collapse" the fear mode experience into present time Love mode, a physio/psychological state. It is also neurochemical as well as submolecular.

I have been advocating that people learn how to traverse this territory by self-navigation, however, I am becoming much more receptive to a combinative process using external technology along with internal proficiency. I have found people relying too heavily on an external technique to replace their volitional engagement with their own body awareness, thereby not really stretching themselves to feel comfortable facing what is out of Love in them.

Anyway, without going further, I applaud your effort and will gladly take part in, and support, your project/experiment. I have a similar collective project planned for the end of the summer via my "technology" as well.

I think it is most important that those of us sharing similar visions with complimentary technologies join forces in some manner to facilitate this great shift.

I think FB is all part of a Divine Intelligence that is bring parts of itself into wholeness, parts like us, that is.

Thank you for your passion and dedication.
Much ALOHA ~ Jitendra

No comments:

Post a Comment